Friday, May 20, 2011

new things ahead

i just wanted to write a quick note about what's going on in my life right now, in the coming weeks, and beyond.

first of all, the big one: i am leaving a job that i absolutely love to stay home with my infant son and work full time as a freelancer. just over two weeks to go...

second, as i mentioned, after years of kicking the idea around i am finally launching my own design business. this is both scary and exciting... it's a huge risk, but the potential for return is great. my mind is in constant brainstorm mode, trying to come up with marketing ideas, design ideas, etc. i can't wait to get this show on the road.

so much to do! i have new business cards coming in the next week or so, and am working to get my new website ready in time for launch (details on launch to come). i'm trying out a new and different idea for my website that, if i can pull it off, might just be awesome.

i'll keep you all posted (if anyone is reading, that is) over the next couple of weeks - big changes are coming!

1 comment: